Moreover, the kanban favors evolutionary modification approach rather than the big bang and disruptive change. Like the other agile methods, When business decide to adopt some particular method to enhance productivity, they wish to ensure they select the qualified people to implement these ways and offer training to rest of staff.
The certification has become the hot topic in the recent years due to they are frequently used to denote the kind of knowledge and training job applicants have, which is why most of the certification organizations are much interested in impressing the job seekers to their brands. Though some of the business recruiters and representatives view certifications as documented proof; this is not always a case. The popularity of different scrum, agile and the project management certifications is one an increase, but the same is not real for all the certifications.
The IBQMI® candidates will gain skill & knowledge about Kanban method and related topics, also, to being able to:
• Guide or lead the team in their adoption of the Kaban from the initial Visualization & design of the Kanban systems through to the evolutionary change
• Help teams to find out & resolve hindrances to the flow
• Answer questions & support a team with day to day functions
• Develop process & practice according to the team requirements in the meaningful ways
• Take measurements and make the meaningful metrics that help a team
• Link with a Kanban community for sharing of the practical experience and development of the new techniques and ideas
To learn the Kanban 101 at team-level, enroll in the IBQMI® Approved Kanban Professional.
If you want to apply Kanban to any environment at an advanced coach level, you should enroll in the Certified Kanban Coach®.