You want to welcome your customers and staff back. But first, you need to take care of your administrative responsibilities.
• Implement a few targeted cost reduction strategies to improve your company’s finances.
• Don’t forget to file required paperwork, including your annual report.
• As you adapt your business to grow during the pandemic recovery period, you’ll want to revise your business plan.
• Ramp up your business and organizational acumen by completing certification courses like the IBQMI TQM Practitioner® and Certified Lean Project Manager® certifications.
Plan for Reopening
After these long months, you’re undoubtedly eager to get back in the swing of things. These resources will help you come up with a reopening strategy.
• Get in touch with your customers to figure out how you can meet their current needs through a survey.
• Work closely with your staff to develop a safe reopening plan that everyone is comfortable with.
• Establish safety guidelines for customers that visit your physical location.
To bring your customers back, you’ll need to update your approach to marketing. These tips will get you inspired.
• Are you interested in hiring a marketing firm to handle your SEO strategy? Before making a decision, keep an eye out for red flags such as cheap prices and negative online reviews.
• Create a business blog and publish content regularly to continue growing your virtual presence.
• Engage with your customers on social media and work on fun promotional campaigns across platforms.
• Want to let your customers know about your reopening plans? Update them through email marketing.
Even if the pandemic has presented hardships for your business, your loyal customers are eager to support you. By referencing these resources, you’ll have no shortage of ideas to help your business thrive again. As we move into the recovery phase, things will start looking up!
About our Guest-Author: Courtney Rosenfeld of Gig Spark loves to write interesting and knowledgeable blogs regarding business management, education and life to satiate the curiosity of her lovely readers.