With its principle of ‘always accurately do the correct works at the beginning’, it helps in the improvement of product quality as well as effectiveness of the whole system of achieving this. TQM is one the management philosophies that focuses on the quality of every organization through active participation of every member of the establishment with the purpose of achieving a sustainable success and growth.
TQM philosophy is able to impact the society through its continuous satisfaction of the customers. The following philosophies on which TQM is established will reveal how much value TQM places on quality.
• Every stage of the whole process must be controlled including the input stages and output stage. Every design, function and operation must be controlled as a matter of fact.
• To ensure quality delivery in the organization, the responsibility of ensuring this quality rest on the highest level of management is the establishment. To formulate proper and sustainable policies that will stand the test of time, the management board must believe strongly in it and make real commitment to implement such policies by going all out to make it work.
• No doubt, to ensure quality delivery, human factor must be given special attention to. It is very crucial that this is done. Staff members need to be trained and exposed to things that will ensure quality delivery we so much seek for and the training needs to be strategic.
• There has to be mutual understanding among the staff members about the quality they all seek for. This is important as there must be coherence and meaningful commitments from all members and can only happen if there is mutual thoughts and understanding.
• The best use of statistical tools to make timely corrections in errors during the production phase needs to be catered for. Just as it is usually said the prevention is better than sacrifice.
• To avoid unnecessary troubles related to economic costs, these laid-down principles must be accurately, timely and absolutely followed without exception.
One amazing thing about TQM is that it always involves in all of the organization’s processes for the purpose of quality delivery through the following implementation plans.
Let’s check them out:
• The first thing is to make selection as regards the process of priority
• Then, analyze the process selected
• Examine the process
• Target norms
• Make relations with the customers/suppliers
• Service contract with the customers/suppliers
• Set the quality improvement method in process.
Finally, TQM is a methodology that places much and unbiased emphasis on ensuring productivity and quality control for the sole aim of reaching the top quality of the delivery and the organization itself.
Ready to meet modern requirements?
Enroll in the IBQMI TQM Trainer® - a unique, patented, corporate senior management training program that is widely accepted as the gold standard in the industry.
Are you passionate about sharing your insights with a global audience? Do you want your news to reach new heights through SEO optimizations and strategic visibility? IBQMI® welcomes aspiring authors like you to contribute to our platform! Your stories matter, and we're here to amplify your voice in the ever-evolving fields of IT and Management. Join our community of professionals and let your expertise shine.Discover How to Contribute