The IBQMI TQM TRAINER® program instructs professionals on how to become corporate senior trainers who interact with employees on-site, implementing and executing effective corporate standards. IBQMI® TQM Trainers are typically employed to make specific advances into Process Improvement, Customer Satisfaction and Organizational Development, while providing leadership and strategies that help implement ongoing improvements as directed by senior company leadership.
IBQMI® TQM Trainers plan total quality policies, programs and initiatives that assist the development of their companies and organizations, using customer feedback and multiple streams of research data. IBQMI® TQM Trainers strategically focus on continuous improvement of company and organizational policy based on the populations served by their products and services. After IBQMI® certification, TQM Trainers will have the knowledge to:
• Challenge quantified goals and data-driven benchmarking.
• Coach and support organizations in the use of systematic measurements.
• Articulate and implement strategies in Process Improvement, Customer Satisfaction and Organizational Development that are tailor-made to each organization and company served.
• Reduce product and service costs while also reducing development cycle times.
• Develop evaluation methods and standards that can be objectively analyzed for a variety of important uses.
• Improve overall team performance and reduce waste, to increase profitability.
IBQMI® TQM Trainers enjoy positions of influence that allow them to make major decisions and set constraints on decisions made by others – all to ensure that a company’s products meet client and consumer demands. Graduates of the IBQMI TQM TRAINER® program track warranties, audits and customer feedback, becoming the key contacts responsible for inspecting products, processes and metrics that help improve overall quality control.
Because it is a unique and proprietary program, this TQM Senior Management title may only be awarded by IBQMI®. Once bestowed, recipients have the privilege of placing these qualifications on a CV for a lifetime. All IBQMI® certifications are internationally recognized by major corporations worldwide.
IBQMI® is a U.S. Government contractor and an industry-standard setting training and certification institution that provides a full spectrum of easily accessible online training programs for professionals worldwide. For more information regarding the new TQM certification, visit: https://www.ibqmi.org/certifications/tqm-trainer.